Honolulu, Hi Driving School In Person Only
State of Hawaii DOT Certified, Pass your driver's license with reliance.
1. What is the minimum age a teen student can start drivers education?
Minimum age is 15 1/2 years old.
2. If a student is 18 years old, can I just go to the DMV to take the road test with out taking the drivers Ed?
3. If a student is between 15 1/2 to 18 years old, is it required to take the drivers ed?
Yes (classroom and BTW).
4. When is a student under 18 years old eligible to take the road test?
- Must provide the original State of Hawaii Drivers Ed certifications (btw & classroom) completed.
- completed 6 months after passed the permit written test and NO MOVING VIOLATION/S.
- Road Test appointment at Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV).